It’s hard to imagine how many of those anime characters would be able to survive and thrive in the real world.
- Similar Movies Like Camp Rock (2008) Update 09/2023
- 16 Best Movies About Learning That You Should Watching Update 09/2023
- 15 Best Shows To Watch If You Like Dexter Update 09/2023
- 21 Best Movies About Angels And DemonsThat You Should Watching Update 09/2023
- 12 Best Anime Songs That You Should Know Update 09/2023
One of the main reasons anime and anime characters have such a devoted following amongst fans is the opportunity they provide to see accomplishments that are simply not feasible in real life. Anime offers it all, from gun-toting children to superpowered humans who devastate entire towns while fighting supervillains.
How many of those pranks, though, would be tolerated in the real-life setting? How many of those amazing, superpowered heroes would be able to live and prosper in the real world? Because the laws of the actual world don’t exactly reflect those in anime, very few people realize this.
10. Nezuko (Demon Slayer): She Wouldn’t Survive A Day Without Tanjiro Helping Her
Nezuko would be lost without Tanjiro’s guidance and the ability to tell the difference between good and wrong in the real world. He wouldn’t be there to assist her in evading the gaze of people, which is the most crucial thing.
If anyone were to find Nezuko, she’d be executed in a heartbeat. It’s impossible to say how long she’ll be able to hide from humans if she isn’t apprehended. Nezuko is proven to have the mental age of a child, therefore this is very concerning.
9. Ciel Phantomhive (Black Butler): With No Money In His Pockets, His Asthma Attacks Would Definitely Get The Better Of Him
A demon butler and a team of superpowered servants work for Ciel, an Earl in the Black Butler universe, doing all his work for him. Ciel, on the other hand, would be just another child in the real world. He’d be able to get by because he’s a smart guy.
The question is, how long can an asthmatic youngster live without access to medical care? As long as he doesn’t have another asthma episode.
8. Rita (Shingeki No Bahamut): Her World’s Magic Wouldn’t Work On Earth, Thus Killing Her
Once upon a time, Rita was a necromancer who built a community of zombies. After a series of events, one of her zombie parents bit her in the neck and transformed her into a zombie as well. However, in the Shingeki No Bahamut universe, magic and supernatural creatures exist, hence she was able to survive the attack.
Rita would die quickly if magic did not exist on Earth, as the spell that kept her alive and able to think would also cease to exist.
7. Tatsuhiro (Welcome To The NHK): He’s A Jobless, Anti Social NEET With Zero Prospects In The Real World
Tatsuhiro, at the age of 22, is shown as a typical Japanese recluse. In the end, he had no social skills, a lack of accomplishments to show for it, and no employment to show for it.
Without his parents’ money, he couldn’t last long in the real world. He wouldn’t even have a penny on him.
6. Shiro (No Game, No Life): She Is Quite Literally Unable To Function Without Her Brother
Shiro is, without a doubt, an incredibly bright young lady. However, she would perish if she became too reliant on her brother Sora (perhaps, quite literally).
She couldn’t operate if she appeared on Earth without her brother’s assistance. If she is apart from her brother for even a few minutes, she is depicted in the anime to descend into a catatonic state.
5. Alphonse (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood): His Alchemy Would Not Work On Earth
Alchemy has bonded Alphonse’s soul to a suit of armor, which is the only thing keeping him alive. When Alphonse’s seal is broken in the Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood universe, he will die.
The only item he’d leave behind would be a metal armor if he were to enter the human realm, where magic (and hence, alchemy) does not exist.
4. Shino (Hakkenden: Eight Dogs Of The East): The Spirit Of Murasame Keeping Him Alive Would Stop Existing On Earth
A dying Shino was given the chance to live, but only if he took the sword of Murasame from Rio Satomi, who had saved his town from a dreadful sickness.
His life power was used by this blade, but it kept him alive. As magic and spirits do not exist on Earth, Murasame would cease to function if Shino suddenly reappeared here. Shino would be killed as a result.
3. Ikoma (Kabaneri Of The Iron Fortress): His Odd Appearance Would Make Him An Instant Target For The Government
Ikoma was a half-kabana in the Kabaneri universe, hence he was immune to Kabane’s attacks. His people hailed him as a hero. Ikoma, on the other hand, would be considered an anomaly in the real world of humans.
In addition to his green hair and body armor, his kabana virus-fighting measures would be jarring to everyone around him. The government has a habit of removing anomalies like him and never bringing them back.
2. Bertholdt (Attack On Titan): Cowards Like Him Seldom Survive For Long In The Real World
Bertholdt was a gullible and easily influenced individual. “I’m ashamed of myself,” he said in his own words.
As long as Reiner is around, those like him will have a better chance of survival. It is impossible for Bertholdt to survive in the actual world, where survival of the fittest is a need.
1. Ram (Re:Zero − Starting Life in Another World): Plagued By Consistent Self-Doubt, This Demon Wouldn’t Survive Even A Few Hours Without Her Sister
In the human world, it is unknown whether Ram’s power would be greater than that of a demon. There is no doubt that she is an excellent hand-to-hand combatant, no matter what happens to them.
When Rem and Roswaal were not around, Ram’s abilities and knowledge were rendered pointless because he was effectively paralyzed. In part, her poor self-esteem and self-confidence stemmed from her remorse over her sister’s death.